#1 Choice – Easy Backup Wizard – The TOP Rated Software
On #1 I’ve placed the game copying software called Easy Backup Wizard. Compared to the other programs, Easy Backup Wizard has given the best and fastest results with a safe game copying process.
Another good thing to mention is the fact that Easy Backup Wizard is an all-in-one copying software which has dozens of more features a normal game copying software doesn’t have, plus it was the cheapest software that could give me access to it’s full features.
If you want to take a look at their official website where you can also download your copy, visit: Official Easy Backup Wizard Website
If you would like to read the full review of the software, simply start reading it below.
What is Easy Backup Wizard?
Easy Backup Wizard is a complete solution for making copies and back ups. It allows you to copy and back up all your video games whether in PS3, XBOX360 or Wii. It has an easy to use interface making it possible for both newbies and veterans to use it. With easy back up wizard, you can also create completely new video DVDs from your existing collection of video files.
The great thing about Easy Backup Wizard is that it does all the work for you. Instead of you having a hard time cracking the game protection, backing up the game and making it ready to be copied, the software will do all of this for you in just minutes.
Using Easy Backup Wizard is a quick, safe, convenient and economical alternative to avoiding you from losing any of your games by scratches, failures or damaged disks.
Easy Backup Wizard’s Features
- It enables you to back up video DVDs that contain your favorite movies or series so that you don’t lose them.
- It allows you to copy video games from a variety of gaming consoles. The copy quality is good.
- It allows you to back up games from a variety of gaming consoles. You can copy and back up video games from Xbox 360, PS3, Wii Xbox, PS2, DVD video, games for Windows, GameCube, PC and Dreamcast.
- It supports a variety of video files formats including divx, xvid and mp4.
- It allows you to create new video DVDs from your collection of video files.
- You can back up your favorite movies and TV shows using this tool.
- It is compatible with Windows And Mac. This game back up solution is compatible with all Windows based systems and all Mac operating systems.
- You can use it immediately after download because of its instant access feature. You don’t have to wait for delivery in your mail.
- It allows you to keep your original discs in good condition as you play the backed up copies. This ensures that your original disc remains in good condition.
- You are provided with mounting software for free. This software allows you copy video games and run them from your computer.
- It is easy to use and comes with easy to follow video tutorials that show you how to copy and back up games.
- When you play the backed up games and preserve the original ones in good condition, you don’t have to worry about getting disc errors when you want to play your video games.
- And Many More features are included.
How Does Easy Backup Wizard Work?
Easy Backup Wizard makes use of state-of-the-art technology that will quickly backup, copy & burn games from any gaming console. It’s a simple 4 step solution which anyone can do.
All you really need to do is download the software and start it up, and perform the following 4 steps:
Firstly, insert the game that you want to copy in your PC’s DVD or Blu Ray drive. The software will automatically detect the disk, once it does, you’ll be notified. Now select “Refresh”.
Name the file to be saved to your hard drive, then simply select, create backup. The program will now backup your game on to your hard-drive. This usually takes a few minutes.
Once completed, the game has now been backed up to your hard-drive. If you with to continue copying and burning, continue with the following steps.
Once ready to copy and burn the game on to a new disk, simply select the Create Backup Disk tab shown, browse your computer for the file required, select file, then select open, once the file is imported into your easy backup wizard you’re good to go.
Insert a blank disk into your PC’s drive, and select Detect Media, the disc type inputted will be displayed in the media window. Ensure the disc being used is similar to the original disc, DVD, CD of Blue-Ray etc. Next select Burn and a copy is done in no time.
This is how easy the program works. You simply have to insert the game, back it up & start copying it on to an empty disk.
Use Easy Backup Wizard To Automatically Backup, Copy & Burn Games!
• Copy games from any gaming console
• Backup games from any gaming console
• Backup & copy DVD / Blu-Ray disks
• Easy to use
• Get step by step How-To-Use tutorials
• And get a lot more benefits!
So, if you’re looking for an automatic, but still a reliable way of copying games, then it’s highly recommended to get Easy Backup Wizard, the #1 Game Copying Software that you can get. (My opinion)
Easy Backup Wizard will automatically backup & copy any game or DVD / Blu-Ray within minutes for you. It’s risk-free to use, and it has a lot of other features that help you to easily backup & copy any game!
PS: Easy backup Wizard comes as a software program that you can download instantly – There’s no shipping involved.
Feedback Received Regarding Easy Backup Wizard
The games that I bought my kids always got damaged and scratched, which made them useless, I am now able to simply backup all the games, and not worry about my kids damaging the expensive original CDs. Sharonda Stack – Gastonia, NC
Finally, I was able to backup my Xbox 360 games with almost zero effort, I have tried other solutions for copying games, but this one is the simplest and fastest by far. Jerome Patrick – Jacksonville, AR
Easy Backup Wizard is straight forward and easy to use. I made backups of all my favorite video DVDs and also created a few myself, from videos i have previously taken with a digital camera. Kate Simkins – Chicago, IL
Because of Easy Backup Wizard I don’t have to worry about getting messages like “Disc Error” since all my originals are copied on new DVDs, its simple to use and fast. Alex Kirkham – Eau Claire, WI
Want to submit your feedback?
If you would like to leave your opinion about Easy Backup Wizard on our site, than that’s possible! Simply mail your feedback to the following adress: feedback(at)howtoburngameshelp.com (Also let us know whether we are allowed to post your feedback on to our site!)
#2 Choice – Copy That Game – An OK Software
On #2 I’ve placed the game copying software called Copy That Game. Compared to Easy Backup Wizard, Copy That Game is still good, but I found that the software’s interface is very unclear, thus making it possible for you to click on the wrong options.
Furthermore, I found it also lacking some abilities to copy games and other media. Like there’s no way to copy DVD’s, or to backup data from a disk to your hard-drive.
Another downside was the price. Compared to Easy Backup Wizard, Copy That Game’s price is way too high, especially since it doesn’t have the same amount of features that Regcure has.
If you want to download the product from its official website, visit: Official Copy That Game Website
If you would like to read the full review of the software, simply start reading it below.
What Is The Copy That Game System?
Copy That Game is a tool that allows you to copy your games and burn them into a blank CD or DVD. It bypasses the “unbreakable protection” that all games have in order for you to copy them.
Here Are The Games That You Can Copy With Copy That Game
• Play Station 1, 2, 3
• Xbox 360
• Nintendo Wii
• Nintendo DS
• Game Boy
• Game Boy Advanced
• PC games
How to Copy and Back up Video Games Using Copy That Game
Copy That Game comes with a tutorial both in text and video format that will teach you how to use the software in copying your games. Just so you have an idea how the whole thing works, I have described the process you will be taking below.
The steps can be different, depending on what type of CD/DVD you are going to burn. What I have described here is how to burn an Xbox 360 game into a double-layer DVD.
• Step 1: Download the software provided.
• Step 2: Install the software.
• Step 3: Place the original game into your CD/DVD drive and use Copy That Game to “Create Image File from Disc” and save this in your computer. Be sure you have your game’s ISO and .dvd files.
• Step 4: Right click on the .dvd file and choose to open it with Notepad. Copy the Layer Break code.
• Step 5: Take out your game from the CD drive and insert your blank DVD.
• Step 6: Run Copy That Game and click “Tools” from the toolbar then select “Settings”.
• Step 7 : On the “Settings” window, click on the “Write” tab above.
• Step 8: Under the Options corner on the right, select “user specified” for the Layer Break and enter the code you copied earlier in the Sectors in L0 box. After doing so, close the window and return to the main menu.
• Step 9: On the main screen, click “Burn from Image”.
• Step 10: A new window will pop up. For the file source, select the ISO file of the game that you want to copy.
• Step 11: Set your write speed at 4X.
• Step 12: Click the big icon at the lower left of the screen to start burning.
I should start by saying that Copy That Game works! It does its job of enabling you to copy your games into regular blank CDs and DVDs. That way, you will have backups of your favorite games and not fear having to buy them again when yours get scratched or broken. By the way, do not forget that in order for you to be able to copy your games, you must first have a CD or DVD burner in your laptop or computer.
However, compared to Easy Backup Wizard, Copy That Game has no chance, as it gets beaten on all fronts. If you’d like to go for this solution, than you can definitely do that, as it’s a solid tool, which works.